Natural Stress Solutions for Wellness in the Workplace
Retuning Stress for a Refocused and Vibrant Workforce
Programmes Developed To Meet The Stress Needs of Your Staff - Naturally
I work with businesses that wish to offer their staff a New Advanced and Natural System for Managing and Transforming Stress - Allowing employees the opportunity to realise their best performance at work and at home.
I work with Management and Staff to Create and Offer Relevant Live Stress Reduction Sessions That Will Enable Participants to Retune their Current and Past Stressed Thinking Patterns like:
- I can’t cope
- I don’t think I can do this
- I’m not good enough
- I never get noticed
- No one believes in me
- I don’t fit in here
- I can’t seem to focus
- I’m going to fail
- I keep getting it wrong
- I always mess up
- I can’t trust anyone else to do the job
- No one likes me
- I feel so stressed all the time
- I can’t remember ...
These Thoughts Are The Result of Past Stressed Experiences And Will Lead to Stress-Related Illness Like:
- Panic Attacks
- Frequent colds and flu
- Aches and Pains
- Mystery Symptoms
Natural Stress Solutions that Work
- Tapping the Two Meridian Way - A New and Advanced form of Tapping
- Power Centre Breathing
- ‘I Truly’ – Positive Affirmations / Statements
- Setting Ourselves up For Success Each Day
- Emergency Stress Retuning Techniques
- Wellness Planning - Why We Need It And How It Works
- Templates and Glance Sheets for using at home and in the work place
How Does Natural Solutions For Wellness In The Work Place Work?
A Bonus Wellness Planning Included
By the end of the programme all staff who attend will:
- be better able to manage stress in their daily work and personal life with ease.
- have a good level of proficiency in practicing the tools and techniques.
- have the tools and techniques practiced over a longer time period.
- will be more confident in their ability to use them as and when needed.
- understand the benefits of creating a Wellness Plan
- be provided with templates to create their own Wellness Plan
- have an understanding of how to best use these resources for their most optimal Wellness
A more balanced and well staff leads to a more productive and committed staff. Stress is one of the biggest causes of illness, especially in the workplace. By offering a programme like this to your staff, you are boosting your staff’s ability to be more productive in a less stressed thinking environment
Benefits for All Staff Participants include:
- Reduced Stress Levels - leading to positive mental, physical and emotional states
- Better Work/Life Balance
- Greater Sense of Overall Wellness
- Better Able to See and Put Things In Perspective
- Enhanced Performance
- Greater Ability to Reach own Personal and Professional Potential
- Improved Ability to Focus and Concentrate on Tasks
- A greater belief in self and ability to cope
- Better Team Spirit - due to reduced stress levels in the workplace
- Better ability to be Success Focused
- Better personal and Professional Boundaries
- A knowledge of New Techniques and Tools - that can be used at any time to bring about a calmer and more positive working environment.
Some of the Benefits for Employees Include:
- Reduced Staff Stress – resulting in less absenteeism
- A Less Stressed Working Environment - leading to a more positive experience for staff and customers
- Increased Success Focused Productivity
- A more positive Stress-Free Workplace Environment
- Providing Opportunities for Wellness - Satisfaction that you are offering your staff new practical opportunities for dealing with stress at this time.
- When Employees are Well in Mind, Body and Spirit, they are more capable
- Improved Individual Performance
- Empowered Staff = Empowered Workforce = Better Customer Experience
- Better levels of communication
Stress is no longer a one-off thing. We are meeting stress throughout our busy professional and personal lives. We can either learn and use effective tools like those in this programme and Surf the Waves of Stress that come our way, or, we can find ourselves up to our neck in the sea of stress, struggling to breathe.