Please read the following terms & conditions carefully. These terms & conditions apply to anyone starting a Programme with “Retuning Me” (Company Name). These terms and conditions are a contract between you (attendee) and Nuala O Connor @ Retuning Me.
All online Programmes are currently provided by Nuala O Connor @ Retuning Me.
Retuning me is owned and operated by Nuala O Connor.
All information provided is from the training and experience of the programme/course provider.
Participation in this Programme does not guarantee the participant any positive or negative results.
Retuning Me may change the information about this Programme, which includes prices, offers and content at any time. We do not provide a warranty or guarantee of the accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness or performance of information or content on the website. If there are errors in the information provided in the content of the website we expressly exclude liability for these inaccuracies, to the fullest extent that the law permits.
Unless stated otherwise, all materials, which include copy, content, images, layout, graphics, design and appearance belong to Nuala O Connor @ Retuning Me.
You can use any of the information or content at your own risk for which Nuala O Connor @ Retuning Me will not be liable. It will be your responsibility to ensure that any programmes you purchase are suitable to your current requirements.
Any breach of these terms may result in a criminal offense being committed.
Retuningme.com from time to time will contain links to other websites and these links are provided to enable the user a convenient way to access additional information.
All of the online programmes offered are provided by Nuala O Connor and Retuning Me and are subject to the following conditions:
- Course Requirements:
1.1 By starting Programmes with Retuning Me you (the attendee) confirm that you meet the following minimum requirements:
1.2 You are over 18 and are taking this programme of your own free will.
1.3 You are not aware of any medical (mental or Physical) or personal reasons why you may not take this programme.
1.4 You can understand, speak and read English and know all programmes are offered only in English.
1.5 You are aware that this programme will run online (live programmes use Zoom) and you will educate yourself in the use of the online systems used prior to the course commencing. You are not entitled to any refund should you be unable to navigate your way through the programme content or online programme provider.
1.6 You will not hold the provider responsible for any decisions or choices you make as a result of doing this programme.
1.7 While the programme provider has done everything within her power to provide accurate and true information, you will not hold him/her responsible for any out of date information or inaccurate reporting during this course.
1.8 You understand that the tools and techniques taught in these programmes are for your personal use only and you will not try to teach these tools or techniques to others during or after this programme is completed.
1.9 You understand that a new and advanced form of Tapping called Two Meridian Tapping will be taught during some programmes. You are aware that you use this tool and all tools at your own risk and you will not hold the provider responsible for any changes it brings to your mental, physical or emotional wellbeing.
1.10 You understand that we are energy beings that hold in us the ability to rebalance our vibrational energy and know that all programmes are created to offer providers ways of retuning vibrational energy but it does not offer any commitment or guarantee as to the results you may or may not gain from participating in any programme undertaken.
1.11 By making a booking to participate a programme or programmes, it is assumed that the attendee satisfies the above conditions and is deemed to have a competent level of English. The attendee, by making a booking, takes full responsibility in determining whether the programme chosen is suitable for their level of English. We take no responsibility if the attendee is unable to complete the programme.
1.12 Nuala O Connor and Retuning Me does not accept any liability for any losses, costs or expenses incurred by or on behalf of an attendee in connection with an insufficient language ability.
- How to make a booking:
2.1 Booking can be made on www.retuningme.com
The person making the booking must be at least 18 years old and by paying for the course accepts the terms and conditions. We clearly state that by paying for a booking you have read the terms and conditions. You are also responsible for the accuracy of your personal details.
2.2 You can make full or part payment at the time of booking. Once your booking has been accepted you will receive an invoice. Once that invoice has been generated a contract exists between you and Retuning Me and all terms and conditions apply. Once you have received this invoice please go ahead and check it and inform us of any changes to personal details and contact information.
- Price of Courses:
3.1 All prices that are advertised on our website are correct at the time of booking. However, Retuning Me reserves the right and discretion to change our prices at any time. Please check our website for up-to-date prices and special offers before you book.
3.2 Once you have paid for a course you will be sent email confirmation with 24 hours of payment. If you do not receive an email then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3.3 Retuning Me reserves the right to change any of its prices at any time.
- Procedure for changing or cancelling a booking:
4.1 Cooling off Period:
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulation 2000 you the consumer have the legal right to cancel the contract between you and Retuning Me during the period of 14 days from date of the issue of the confirmation invoice, which is when the contract starts. This is known as the “cooling off period”. If you decide to cancel the course within this cooling off period then you must inform us within the 14 days of the confirmation invoice. Once we receive your written cancellation, in form of an email we will refund your course fees within 30 days (minus any banking charges we may have incurred).
Once you have completed the cooling off period of 14 days you will be under the full cancellation conditions of programmes which are 100% non-refundable.
Once you begin a programme you will be deemed to have started the programme and will no longer be able to get a full refund, even if it is within the 14-day period.
However, if you need to change the start date of the programme you will be facilitated if and where possible.
4.2 You must inform us of your intent to cancel by writing to email@example.com in the form of an email.
4.3 Once we have received your written cancellation letter we will refund you within 30 days of receiving your letter and deduct any credit card surcharge, if applicable.
At the end of programmes you will be issued with a Certification of Completion/Attendance. All programmes or for the purposes of self-empowerment and are for the use of the individual attending. Completion of any programme does not qualify the attendee to teach any of the tools or techniques used on the programme to others at any time (unless such a qualification is obtained in the future).
- Limitation of Liability
Retuning Me does not accept any liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delay or disruption to travel services, weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods, sickness or force majeure. Such losses or additional expenses are your responsibility. Force majeure represents unusual or unforeseeable circumstances, which include: war, terrorist activities, riots, natural disasters or nuclear disasters such as fire, flood or adverse weather conditions.
If at any time, you are unhappy with services provided by Retuning Me, then please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible but no more than 30 days following the receipt of your complaint.
- Accuracy of Marketing Materials
Retuning Me makes every effort to ensure that the marketing material on our website is up to date and accurate. We take no responsibility for any information that is deemed incorrect and we will endeavour to do our best to inform you of any changes to our programmes. We reserve the right to change any of the information in our website at any time we feel appropriate.
- The Law and its Jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of and in connection with them or their subject matter (including no contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Irish Law and the Courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising out of it.
- Third Party Rights:
A person that has no connection to the programme shall have no rights in the contract.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions:
Retuning Me reserves the right to change any of these conditions at any time deemed necessary to reflect current market and economic conditions.
If any party finds any of the terms and conditions in this document to be deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable then these parts will be deleted while the other parts of the terms and conditions will be deemed valid.
- The Programme (Course):
The Programme you choose and the relevant documents or details are solely for your use. Another party cannot use these details.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions:
By reading these terms and conditions, or making payment you are accepting all terms and conditions of Retuning Me
All disputes, complaints and changes can be made in writing to email@example.com
Please be aware that we do our best to respond to contact emails as quickly as possible. We have very high customer service expectations and will endeavour to reply to your contact email within 24 – 48 Hours after receipt of your email. We would also like to make you aware that sometimes spam filters do not allow our emails into your system. Please check your junk/spam folders and the settings on your Email Client. Retuning Me does not take responsibility for you not receiving emails due to filters/junk or spam folders on your Email Client.
We often experience very high call volumes and we would like to make it clear that if we cannot answer your telephone call we ask that you contact us by email and we will endeavour to get back to you by email within 24-48 Hours after receiving your email.
- Controlling your Personal Information:
Please be aware that you as an individual can choose to allow your personal information to be used by businesses at any time. You can manage your preferences and computer systems to disable setting on your personal computer.
- Retuning Me Commitment:
16.1 Retuning Me has a commitment to help you get the most from our Online Programmes. We are here to help you by giving you constructive feedback and advice.
16.2 It is our aim to deal with any queries with within 48 hours of receipt.
- Retuning Me operates an equal opportunities policy.
- Once you accept the following Terms and Conditions you enter a contract between Retuning Me and yourself.
Retuning Me reserves the right to change any of the content, material, prices, offers or time period of the programmes at any time. We advise you to read and accept the terms and conditions at the time of booking.
- Device Requirements:
Our website can be viewed on mobile, tablet and pc formats. If you are having any problems viewing our website or entering our course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All material on this website and courses is owned by Nuala O Connor @Retuning Me. This includes all material, video and audio, graphics, content, design, appearance. As per the Terms and Conditions, no material on this website or related programmes can be copied or reused by anyone without the permission of Nuala O Connor @ Retuning Me.
Terms and Conditions for Rebounding for Wellness Programmes:
- In purchasing a Rebound for Wellness Programme, the buyer understands that there are no guarantees as to how rebounding will affect their overall health and wellness.
- The buyer understands and accepts that they rebound at their Own Risk at all times and does not hold the creator and seller of this programme (Nuala O Connor – Retuning Me) responsible for any benefits or side effects that rebounding may have on their mental, physical or emotional well-being.
- While there is research into the effects of rebounding, Rebound for Wellness can in no way guarantee what effects rebounding will have on you the buyer.
- The buyer accepts that they are entering into a process of gradually building their rebounding ability with one minute each week.
- Should the buyer decide to increase their time and type of practice over and above the recommendations on this programme they can in no way hold the seller responsible. The buyer acknowledges that the seller has clearly warned them of some pitfalls:
– Rebounding is a powerful form of exercise and can cause clearance of toxins from the body. Despite the sellers best efforts to prevent this from happening, the seller does not know how the buyer or anyone whom the buyer shares this programme with, will react to rebounding.
– By purchasing this programme, the buyer agrees they can in no way hold the seller responsible for how rebounding affects their mental, physical and emotional well-being.
– Should the buyer wish to get their money back, they can do so up to 14 days after purchase, provided they have not commenced the programme. Once the programme has been commenced, the buyer cannot avail of any refund.
– Rebound for Wellness does not take the place of conventional medical treatments and programmes. At all times the seller advises the buyer to consult their doctor or medical team before making any changes to their medical regime.
– The buyer understands that they need to consult their doctor or medical team if they are under such a team at the time of purchase. The seller suggests that the buyer explain that the Basic programme introduces rebounding to the buyer one minute per week to a max of twenty minutes. The rebounding used in the Basic Programme is gentle and slow.
– Rebound for Wellness programmes are set up to help the buyer to keep rebounding for at least a twenty-week period. They offer weekly videos with some helpful tips about exercise, diet, nutritional support, sleep and positive thinking.
- Rebound for wellness was created by the buyer to:
– Help the buyer slowly begin rebounding.
– Hopefully prevent any adverse reactions such as:
- Over-working of the small internal muscles in the abdomen and pelvic areas
- Major clearance of the lymphatic system
- An aggravating of an old injury
- Losing balance due to lack of confidence on the rebounder
- Falling due to lack of experience rebounding
- Major reaction to a boosting of the lymphatic system
- An increase of already existing symptoms that the buyer might have
- Any reaction the buyer might have due to unknown symptoms or issues prior to rebounding
- Before commencing rebounding, the seller advises the buyer to check the surface area where they will be rebounding to make sure it is stable and solid. The seller also advises the buyer to rebound with a bar attached to the rebounder for added stability or to place their rebounder beside a wall or in a corner in the room for extra wall support should the buyer need to have it.
- The seller takes no responsibility for how rebounding will affect his or her health and wellness.
- The seller takes neither credit nor blame for any outcomes the buyer may feel rebounding is having on their body at any level.
- While there are research papers into the many benefits of rebounding and the seller relays these benefits as well as some of the pitfalls to rebounding too fast or too doing too much too soon.
- The buyer agrees that the seller is in no way responsible for how rebounding will affect their mental, physical and emotional health and so can in no way hold the seller and creator of this programme liable for any ill affects that any rebound for wellness programme may contribute to.
- The seller acknowledges that rebounding may not be for everyone and before commencing any rebounding, the buyer strongly recommends you consult your health team, especially if you are aware of having any pre-existing health conditions.
By purchasing any Rebound For Wellness programme, the buyer accepts that they Rebound at their own risk and they will not hold the seller responsible for any negative outcomes they may have while rebounding.