You'd be foolish not to!
Rebound For Wellness Offers You...
- A daily "I can Do it" exercise routine that gives you weight bearing motion that is low impact on your joints - and it all starts with just 1 minute.
- Easy and effective exercise that works your whole body.
- Exercise you "can do" for the rest of your active life.
- Weekly videos showing you what to do.
- Bonus weekly information and tips on how to achieve natural wellness.
- An exercise programme that will bring success from day one.
- Exercise that is totally focused on your physical and mental wellness after 40.
- A programme that will slowly work to bring you the results you need at this time in your life.
- Email support when you need it.
- Access to a private Facebook support group.
- Enough Programmes to keep you rebounding for years.
Reasons To Get Rebounding For Your Wellness
NASA Study on Rebounding
In 1980 NASA published a paper on their research into whether rebounding could match running on a treadmill. They found that rebounding:
- Is 68% more beneficial than running
- Improves oxygen uptake more than when running
- Works every cell in the body
- Distributes pressure evenly through the joints: ankle, knees, hips, back and neck
- Is one of the best exercises for strengthening bone and improving muscle mass
- Absorbs up to 89% of the weight bearing impact
Rebounding Works For Improving Bone Density.
Did you know that at least 1 in 3 women and 1 in 5 men over the age of 50 will experience some form of bone damage?
In 2019 the Korean Journal of Sport published the results of an 8 week study on a group of women aged 45 who were asked to rebound for 30 minutes - four days a week. These women had not been exercising prior to this study. The results showed:
- A significant increase in bone mineral density
- Improved Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Lower Heart Rate
- Weight Loss
- Improved Muscle Mass
Take the Pressure Off With Rebound For Wellness
One lady just turned 70 told me that, "I had never been able to exercise until I followed the Rebound For Wellness Programmes."
"I never found I could keep up with Fitness Programmes. They were too hard and I found my muscles would fatigue too easily. I would pull muscles, have sore joints, and just hate the experience."
When You Rebound For Wellness:
- Your exercise routine will fit your Wellness needs.
- There is less chance of you having pulled muscles.
- Less aches or pains in muscles and joints.
- You will fall in love with exercising daily.
- You will feel great exercising.
- You head will feel clearer.
- Your body will get stronger.
- You will begin to feel energised.
- You will have more confidence.
- You will strengthen bladder muscles.
- You will have more stamina.
- Your lymphatic system will work better.
- With little time you will have great results.
- Most of all you will enjoy exercising.
I have been rebounding for over 15 years. I started rebounding while training in Kinesiology. It was a no brainer, when I learnt that it was beneficial for helping reduce lumpy breast tissue and improve lymphatic drainage.
While this was the reason I began rebounding, I soon realised there were far more benefits to be had.
The Benefits I have Gained Are Many
Even though I was only rebounding for 5-10 minutes a day, I was getting fitter, sleeping better, feeling mentally more positive and alert - I just felt Well. After just 3 months of rebounding people who met me would comment on how well I was looking and how I was always upbeat. I would tell them to get a rebounder!
Rebounding Helped Me Get Through Menopause
15 years on, and into my early 50's, I now feel rebounding is more vital than ever for my overall wellness. It is one of my key supports through the menopause. There is no better exercise for supporting bones while being low impact on joints.
Rebounding works every single cell in your body. Rebounding will boost lymphatic drainage. When you boost lymphatic drainage too quickly, you run the risk of having a healing crisis. This happens when toxins clear out too fast. It can also trigger a huge stress response.
Beginning with just one minute daily and building up from there lets you boost your lymphatic drainage slowly, with virtually no negative effects.
Most women have quite weak abdominal, pelvic floor and upper leg muscles. This can lead to lower back problems.
Rebounding works all the smaller muscles deep in your pelvis and lower abdomen. If you try to strengthen weak muscles too fast, you run the risk of aggravating old injuries or creating brand new ones.
By following the Rebound For Wellness Programmes you can allow your lymphatic system to clear slowly boosting your wellness, mood and memory.
I know how hard it can be to get motivated to exercise. Getting started can be easy, but keeping at it is the hard part.
That is why I have made these programmes easy to do, and packed them full of other information so you are learning about natural wellness as you go.
I strongly suggest you begin with the Basic 20 week Rebound For Wellness Programme starting with just one minute a day for the first week. It doesn't matter if you are 40 or 80, you can do 1 minute.
Private Rebound For Wellness Support Group
You also get access to a private Rebound For Wellness Facebook Support Group created for the very purpose of keeping you interested, motivated and actively using your rebounder.
Rebound For Wellness Bundle Offer
I know when you reach the end of the Basic Programme you are going to want to continue to the Intermediate Rebound For Wellness Programme. On their own, each programme costs €50, bringing the cost of the two programmes to €100. By purchasing the Programmes together, you get them for a total of €75. That is a 25% discount.
You May Need to Consult your Doctor
While I believe the benefits far outweigh the risks, there are risks. If you are prone to dizzy spells, have blood clotting issues, or are attending your doctor for pain management, please consult your medical team or health practitioner, before investing in a rebounder.
If you have undergone any surgical procedures recently also consult your medical team as to when you may begin to rebound.
Beginning with one minute gentle bounding and working up allows most people to succeed when rebounding.
If you have any questions please email me for clarification. Don't forget you can buy the two programmes together and save €25. You have life time access, so you can use them whenever you are ready.
Those who follow this programme do so at their own risk and should you be attending a health professional, please consult before embarking on this programme.
During The First Week of The Basic Rebound For Wellness Programme I explain a little about a Steel Sprung Rebounder and a Bungee Sprung Rebounder.