Terms and Conditions
- In purchasing a Rebound for Wellness Programme, the buyer understands that there are no guarantees as to how rebounding will affect their overall health and wellness.
- The buyer understands and accepts that they rebound at their Own Risk at all times and does not hold the creator and seller of this programme (Nuala O Connor – Retuning Me) responsible for any benefits or side effects that rebounding may have on their mental, physical or emotional well-being.
- While there is research into the effects of rebounding, Rebound for Wellness can in no way guarantee what effects rebounding will have on you the buyer.
- The buyer accepts that they are entering into a process of gradually building their rebounding ability with one minute each week.
- Should the buyer decide to increase their time and type of practice over and above the recommendations on this programme they can in no way hold the seller responsible. The buyer acknowledges that the seller has clearly warned them of some pitfalls:
– Rebounding is a powerful form of exercise and can cause clearance of toxins from the body. Despite the sellers best efforts to prevent this from happening, the seller does not know how the buyer or anyone whom the buyer shares this programme with, will react to rebounding.
– By purchasing this programme, the buyer agrees they can in no way hold the seller responsible for how rebounding affects their mental, physical and emotional well-being.
– Should the buyer wish to get their money back, they can do so up to 14 days after purchase, provided they have not commenced the programme. Once the programme has been commenced, the buyer cannot avail of any refund.
– Rebound for Wellness does not take the place of conventional medical treatments and programmes. At all times the seller advises the buyer to consult their doctor or medical team before making any changes to their medical regime.
– The buyer understands that they need to consult their doctor or medical team if they are under such a team at the time of purchase. The seller suggests that the buyer explain that the Basic programme introduces rebounding to the buyer one minute per week to a max of twenty minutes. The rebounding used in the Basic Programme is gentle and slow.
– Rebound for Wellness programmes are set up to help the buyer to keep rebounding for at least a twenty-week period. They offer weekly videos with some helpful tips about exercise, diet, nutritional support, sleep and positive thinking.
- Rebound for wellness was created by the buyer to:
– Help the buyer slowly begin rebounding.
– Hopefully prevent any adverse reactions such as:
- Over-working of the small internal muscles in the abdomen and pelvic areas
- Major clearance of the lymphatic system
- An aggravating of an old injury
- Losing balance due to lack of confidence on the rebounder
- Falling due to lack of experience rebounding
- Major reaction to a boosting of the lymphatic system
- An increase of already existing symptoms that the buyer might have
- Any reaction the buyer might have due to unknown symptoms or issues prior to rebounding
- Before commencing rebounding, the seller advises the buyer to check the surface area where they will be rebounding to make sure it is stable and solid. The seller also advises the buyer to rebound with a bar attached to the rebounder for added stability or to place their rebounder beside a wall or in a corner in the room for extra wall support should the buyer need to have it.
- The seller takes no responsibility for how rebounding will affect his or her health and wellness.
- The seller takes neither credit nor blame for any outcomes the buyer may feel rebounding is having on their body at any level.
- While there are research papers into the many benefits of rebounding and the seller relays these benefits as well as some of the pitfalls to rebounding too fast or too doing too much too soon.
- The buyer agrees that the seller is in no way responsible for how rebounding will affect their mental, physical and emotional health and so can in no way hold the seller and creator of this programme liable for any ill affects that any rebound for wellness programme may contribute to.
- The seller acknowledges that rebounding may not be for everyone and before commencing any rebounding, the buyer strongly recommends you consult your health team, especially if you are aware of having any pre-existing health conditions.
By purchasing any Rebound For Wellness programme, the buyer accepts that they Rebound at their own risk and they will not hold the seller responsible for any negative outcomes they may have while rebounding.