- Are you sick of constantly feeling anxious and never getting anything done?
- Do you go round and round in circles feeling anxious all of the time?
- Is your body and mind beginning to tell the tale of these ‘lockdown’ months with fear and worry being the norm?
- Would you identify as being a ‘worrier’?
- Are you so afraid of the ‘what if’s’ that you are being crippled in your personal and professional life?
Do you have thoughts associated with being anxious:
- Not being good enough?
- Not being able to cope?
- Not deserving to be happy and wealthy?
- Not believing in your own ability to succeed?
- Worry and fear?
- Never measuring up to your own standards?
- Never measuring up to the standards of others?
- Always being inferior to others?
These thoughts have been and currently are triggering the stress response in you. Mostly we are so used to this response going on in us that we don’t realise we are stressed until it is too late. Then our body begins to tell the story of how stressed we are.
Do you have signs and symptoms of anxiety:
- Night sweats?
- Heart palpitations that are anxiety related?
- Fears that just never go away?
- That ‘sick feeling’ in your gut?
- Digestive issues?
- Sleepless nights?
- A fear that you are going to get sick all the time?
- You don’t want to eat in case you get sick?
- Or you think if you don’t keep eating you’re going to get sick?
I know that right now you are feeling overwhelmed and every day is a struggle for you.
You can start the day with such great intentions, then out of nowhere the overwhelm and panic takes over and you need to get away from that state, so you go do just about anything that helps relieve that panic. Most of the time it takes all of your energy to do nothing except breathe. Sometimes you don’t manage to get out of the panic in time and you literally end up on the floor totally overwhelmed feeling the world is coming in on top of you. Somedays you might not even want to get out of bed because you dread what could be in the day ahead.
My Story of Battling Anxiety
I know exactly what this feels like. I used to suffer from anxiety and non trigger panic attacks. You might wonder how can someone who is into healing and wellness end up in this place? STRESS!
I was too busy trying to be all things to everyone that I lost sight of myself. The worst part was I thought I had to be all things to all people. I got totally overwhelmed with too many demands on my time and energy and I didn’t have enough supports in place for me to be able to handle all the stresses that came my way. This state of being overwhelmed lead to me triggering off an automatic stressed state.
I was eating the right foods, taking the best of supplements, drinking water, walking, going to bed early, breathing, but all this hard earned energy and vitality was going to feed and sustain my stressed state.
No matter how many lists I made, or how healthy I was, I was always overwhelmed and anxious, not sleeping properly and feeling constantly drained. I needed to calm the stress response that was going on inside of me, basically all of the time. People told me to try mindfulness and meditation. I already had. So hearing this advice just made me even more anxious because I couldn’t get past the stressed feeling. Then I would give up on positive habits because they didn’t seem to be working.
Does This Sound Familiar?
If this sounds familiar to you, then I have something that will help you resolve these states of overwhelm and anxiety. What I now know is that this helpless cycle can change. I changed it and have never looked back. I also know that I need to continue to work on retuning stress every day of my life because stress doesn’t go away. We just get better and better at surfing the waves of stress that come our way. We even get to the point of being able to retune our daily stresses with ease, rather than be up to our neck in the sea of stress. This webinar series is like having six sessions with me, only they are As part of a group which makes it more affordable than booking individual 1:1 sessions. After six weeks of working with me, you will be more able to surf your waves of stress with a much greater degree of ease.
What Happens if we Keep on This Path of Anxiety and Overwhelm?
If you continue on this path of feeling overwhelmed, anxious and full of fear, you will never achieve the things you want in your life. The things you do achieve will tend to come at a huge price to you, emotionally. Perhaps you are already attending the doctor and could be taking medications which may take the edge off your panic and anxiety, but they don’t help you resolve the issues that are causing you to be stressed in the first place. You will continue to feel like you’re being smashed by the waves of anxiety and stress.
I know what it is like to be fearful and to panic at the thoughts of meeting friends, or going to the shops. It’s a debilitating experience that just totally disrupts your whole life. You won’t make the time for close friends or family because of the anxiety you feel at even thinking of making those plans. Or, you will make the plans and the effort but it will take so much out of you that you will over eat, over drink and spend days drained of energy. You won’t achieve your goals and dreams because you won’t have the energy or clarity. You need to get free from this cycle of anxiety, panic and overwhelm.
Tapping Retunes Anxiety, Overwhelm and Panic Attacks
I want to tell you is that there is a way out of always feeling overwhelmed and anxious. Have you ever heard of Tapping? It’s a system of gently using your fingers to tap certain energy points on your body. Tapping literally retuned my anxiety and panic attacks. I have NEVER had a panic attack sinceI began using this amazing system. I now use a new advanced way of Tapping called Two Meridian Tapping.
Some of my clients have described this advance system as being like a turbo charger when it comes to retuning their stressed states. Others talk of how tired it can leave them as they begin to relax and de-stress, but this tiredness does lift. You get to live your best life when you use Two Meridian Tapping as part of your daily routine.
Our Current States have their Roots in Our Past Experiences
From dealing with many clients both online and face to face, who have had anxiety and overwhelm, or been so afraid that they couldn’t face outside their front door every day, I know that it all goes back to unresolved experiences or automatic negative thoughts and beliefs. These then trigger off that stress response again – automatically. As well as knowing this from my clients, I know it from my own experience of anxiety, once I resolve and retune the past blips in my energy, I really seem to be able to turn my life around.
Two Meridian Tapping (TMT) literally retunes this triggering of the stress response by calming the parts of the brain that trigger the stress response in the first place. TMT also helps us retune all the energy pathways in our body, bringing a general sense of wellness. Best thing is, once we learn this system and get to experience and practice it over the six weeks, we can then use it any time, on anything that is causing us upset. You have this technique for life, then it’s over to you to use it in your daily life.
During this Live Six Week Tapping Webinar series (on Zoom) I will:
- Work to retune the thoughts and beliefs that are holding you in this anxious state.
- Help you to calm the stress response that is causing this anxiety.
- Give you new ways of managing anxiety.
- Help you to get back to living your BEST LIFE.
- Teach you how to use this system for yourself.
- Help you to listen to your own self talk and find what is triggering the stress response.
- Help you to be aware of the signs and symptoms in your life that lead to an anxious state.
- Send you resources and articles each week.
- Be available to answer all your questions via: private FaceBook Group, Messenger and WhatsApp.
- Teach you how to retune a “New Truth” in your subconscious.
- Challenge you to use the new tools and techniques in your daily life for the duration of this course.
Where? When? How?
- This course will run on zoom
- There are six weekly live webinars
- There are also six bonus recorded sessions about anxiety, what it does and how we can make effective changes to our lives to help regulate our natural rhythms
- I will also send you relevant articles and any other information after each weekly session, including Tapping scripts you can use from week to week, as well as you coming up with your own scripts.
- You will also get the TMT Glance Sheet for using with your own scripts that I will help you create
- You will also get a digital copy of my book: Tap Into Success – Retune Your Mind Body and Soul to Reach Your Greatest Potential
By the end of this Six Week Live Webinar Series you will be able to:
- Use Two Meridian Tapping to retune all the stress that comes your way.
- Retune, subconscious, automatic thoughts and beliefs that are keeping you caught in this triggered stress response.
- Tune your day to whatever it is you need and want – achieving all you set your mind to.
- Refocus your time on the things you value because you will now see yourself as being worthy of that time.
- Literally turn your life around and see the good in yourself and others
- Enjoy being happy, healthy and well.
What Others have said about this Programme
Nuala talks about the law of attraction from time to time. Quite by chance, Nuala and Two Meridian Tapping came into my life at a time when I was feeling very anxious about changes and challenges that were taking place in my life. I was feeling overwhelmed and beset by feelings of inadequacy and inability to cope with the change in circumstances. Learning the Two Meridian Tapping technique and listening to Nuala’s perspective on how to help our bodies and minds adapt to ‘surfing the wave of stress’ has really turned all that around for me. I now have the tools to help me face up to and get on with the challenges that up to then seemed insurmountable for me. The biggest change for me is that I no longer wake up every day with a feeling of dread. The challenges have not gone away but now I feel I can handle them.Thank you Nuala. You have made such a difference to my life and I will be eternally grateful 💕
Here’s a tip that can get your started on the path to a Calmer state –
Tapping The Karate Chop Point
There is a point on the little finger side of you hand called the Karate chop point. This point is associated with self-sabotage. Clump all the fingers of the one hand together and use them to tap this point on the other hand. Tap gently and repeatedly on this point while taking a breath and saying: ‘I truly am calm’. Do this for about 20 seconds, then switch over and tap on the same point on the other hand. This is a temporary fix until you can get to do some more tapping. You can do this at a board meeting, just place your hands under the table and tap away. Tap on the bus or train. I generally use this when I am out and about and feel too self conscious to do the whole tapping round.
Life is for living
Stress stops us from living our best life. Stress won’t go away, but we can apply some great and easy tools to our lives and begin to surf the wave of stress with ease.
The Cost of this 6 Week Retuning Anxiety Programme – Live on Zoom:
€330 – paying weekly
Concession Rate for this 6 Week Retuning Anxiety Programme:
€180 – Paying Weekly
Concessions are available for all groupings including low income.
Book Your Place and Join me on this Six Week Online Webinar Series for Retuning overwhelm, fear, panic and anxiety with ease. You’ll be glad you did.
Next Live Series of Webinars on Zoom will be posted real soon. If you are interested, register your interest by emailing: email@example.com