- Would you say you are a Stressed Eater?
- Are the foods you are craving good for your overall health?
- Do you crave a certain food to the point of changing your day and your car journey to get it?
- Do you panic if you think there might not be any of your ‘special foods’ on the shelf in the Supermarket?
- Do you find you eat in secret all the time, trying to convince yourself and others that you aren’t overeating or binge eating?
- Are you sick of this negative cycle of craving foods and do you want to make a change?
- Perhaps you are the person who binge eats rubbish foods and then feels guilty and immediately makes themselves sick?
Food Cravings are really Stressed Eating Habits
I have been working in the field of Energy balancing through retuning negative patterns for over 20 years. When it comes to food cravings, I have learnt that deep down they have got absolutely NOTHING to do with FOOD! When we are stressed we crave energy fast – it’s a natural biological part of the stress response. We have been conditioned over the years to see processed sugar as one of the quickest ways to get energy fast. But is it? What is it doing to our health? These are just some of the areas this programme will cover over an 8 week programme.
How I see Stress and the Food Craving Response!
You are a vibrational energy being. You go through life having experiences that cause you to acquire blips in your energy frequency. These blips come in the form of unresolved events and experiences that you have interpreted as being traumatic and negative. It could be as simple as being left crying in the crib when you were a toddler.
The bottom line is – you get hurt or you feel pain and you immediately seek some sort of comfort and guess what that normally is? Yes – FOOD! Mostly the food is of the processed type – the more sugar the better, but not always. It really depends on the foods you ate to comfort you when you were upset in childhood.
You are Hot Wired for Eating to Survive
When you are stressed you are hot wired to survive. So you will eat foods that give you quick energy to help feed the stress response and keep you alive. For some that is sugary foods, for others it is savoury foods and then there are those where it is just a case of eat, eat, eat.
Hunger and Thirst Come From The Same Place
Did you know – the body doesn’t know the difference in hunger and thirst. Quite often you get dehydrated. The body will crave water. But the signal it sends out is the exact same signal as the one for wanting food. Perhaps you don’t need either, you just need to calm the stress response!
Why Change Your Stressed Eating Habits?
Diabetes is fast becoming one of the major causes of death in the world. The World Health Organisation (WHO) give some interesting facts and figures:
- In 1980 108 million people were reported to have diabetes.
- That rose to a staggering 422 million in 2014 and has grown steadily each year since.
- Diabetes is a major cause of blindness, kidney failure, heart attacks, stroke and lower limb amputation.
- Almost half of all deaths attributable to high blood glucose occur before the age of 70 years.
- WHO estimates that diabetes was the seventh leading cause of death in 2016.
- Diabetes can be treated and its consequences avoided or delayed with a healthy diet, physical activity, medication and regular screening and treatment for complications.
This may sound like scare tactics, but did you know that for the first time in our history our younger generations are no longer likely to outlive their parents. You need to take control of your diet and food cravings – your health and wellness depend on it. The first step is to get your cravings under control. Then you can retune your thinking about sugar and perhaps look at food a different way. This programme is set out to help you do all of this.
Tapping Research on Retuning Food Cravings with Lasting Effect
In 2019 Peta Stapleton released her book called: The Science behind Tapping. In this book she talked about the many areas of stress that Tapping has been proven to help retune. One of the areas that she has researched is Food Cravings. Her research has proven that 8 weeks of Tapping – Online, in a group has retuned food cravings with lasting effect. Not only that, but through FMRI scanning, she has clinical proof that Tapping calms the parts of the brain associated with triggering the stress response and also calming the stress hormones.
Retuning Food Cravings – An 8 Week Transformational Programme
This 8 week programme is about calming the stress response that is being triggered in you and causing you to go seek food first. You might think, why 8 weeks? As Dr Peta Stapleton found, the older you are, the longer it can take for food cravings to be retuned. While some can feel the effects after week four, many can need 7-8 weeks for the change to happen.
This Programme Has Two Parts
- 8 Weekly Pre-recorded Information Sessions on:
- Food as a source of natural energy
- Why we crave it
- Big Sugar – Big Business
- Food Cravings are NOT about the Food
- Rethinking / Retuning Food
- Nutritional Food
- What is a wellness plan?
- Eating Habits for Wellness
2. 8 Weekly pre-recorded Tapping Sessions to Retune Food Cravings
You can use these Tapping videos every day for the rest of your life, if you wish.
During this Programme you will:
- Learn a New and Advanced form of Tapping that works very fast on retuning past stressed states.
- Calm your stress levels
- Get the Two Meridian Tapping Glance Sheet
- Practice this New Advanced Tapping system each day between sessions
- Be guided through 8 recorded Tapping sessions focused on retuning your negative subconscious associations with foods
- Explore and retune the emotional attachments you put on foods
- Investigate the real reason for eating food and drinking water and see how this can help you to retune your thoughts about foods
- Explore ‘Big Sugar’ and their huge commitment to keeping you addicted to their products.
- Look at your human wiring for wanting comforting foods – humans have been on the earth a long time and the food craving habits that come with the automatic stressed thinking patterns are well set in your energy vibration, so it can take longer to make that change (why this programme is 8 weeks)
- Begin to use some daily practices that will help you to become aware and stay in control of your stress levels which will in turn enable you to manage your food cravings
- Begin to retune some (if not all) of your food cravings using TMT
- Leave the programme with effective tools and techniques that you have practiced for 8 weeks.
- Get a free signed copy of my book: Tap Into Success – Retune The mind, Body and Soul to Reach Your Greatest Potential
When Does this Programme Begin?
This 8 week programme begins once you purchase it, with an introductory video. Make sure to scroll down on the page to find the videos, they will be at the end. Then three days later you will receive Week 1 of the programme. Then every 7 days you will receive your next set of videos.
If you seriously want to work on transforming your stressed eating habits and reducing your food cravings with lasting effect? This course is a must for you.
Costing of the programme is €200