I Promote Wellness For Women
My name is Nuala O Connor and for the last 20 years I have been working to promote wellness in women - using natural ways.
My Journey To Wellness
I do this because I know what it is like to be unwell. Over 20 years ago I had no energy, pain all over my body and very poor digestion. Doctors had no answer to my symptoms other than to tell me I had a Post-Viral Illness and it would take time for me to recover. There was no magic pill.
A few months later I was also assessed as having Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. There had been events in my past that had caused me great stress and they probably had been automatically triggering a stress response in me.
Stress Had Lowered my Immune System
It was this constant automatic stressed state that had broken down my natural immune system and prevented me from being able to digest my food. This is what lead to me not being able to deal with a winter virus and resulted in the post-viral illness.
Wellness Is Your Greatest Asset
Having worked very hard on my Wellness over the past 20 years, I now know that Wellness is my greatest asset - it is my greatest success. But I also have to be honest and say that over 20 years ago I got a post viral illness because I was over-stressed.
You can read all about my journey and learn my new advanced Tapping system in my book - Tap Into Success
Most Women Are Over-Stressed
Right now you have a pretty hectic lifestyle. You could be rearing children or teenagers, minding elderly parents, have a stressed partner to deal with, working from home, house keeping, balancing the finances and many other challenges. When you think of it, It is not surprising that women are over-stressed.
When you are over-stressed your whole energy cannot work properly. This will lower your immune system. When over-stressed you cannot digest food properly.
When you are over stressed you will lack the ability to cope with what should be normal and natural experiences like menstruation, pregnancy and the menopause.
Manage Stress Better for A Smoother Menopause
This is what I have committed my life to doing - helping you to be able to Surf the Waves of Stress that come your way with ease - each and every day. More importantly I help you do this using 100% Natural Ways.
When you are managing stress better you will have a much smoother menopause journey, in fact, will have a much better life.
RetuningME Works With Your Vibrational Energy
I'm a bit of a broken record on the topic of energy! From my experience Retuning Energy is the best way to ease stress and balance menopause symptoms.
You and I are made up of some 50 trillion cells. Each one of these cells is pretty much filled with very tiny strings of vibrational energy. I find this to be one of the most liberating and challenging pieces of information.
Your vibrational energy is always being tuned and retuned by your environment. Your environment is made up of your thoughts, beliefs, actions and habits.
Your Thoughts Are Key To Your Wellness And Success
Did you know how important your thoughts actually are in either keeping you well or making you ill? 95% of our thoughts are automatic and subconscious. The other 5% of the time when we are aware of our thinking, we tend to think negatively.
Unfortunately these negative thoughts or past traumas that have not yet been resolved that have left you with dis-ease in your body.
The great news is that stressed energy can be resolved and retuned. This is what I have done and do every single day, because every day is an energy day and to be living my best life I need to keep my energy focused and positive.
I also want you to be living your best life and that is what I commit to helping you do.
1:1 Sessions Meeting Your Specific Wellness Needs Over 40
If you are not sure you can also book a 10 minute quick call with me.
I have designed some Online Programmes to help you work on balancing lifestyle stresses like anxiety an emotional eating, as well as programmes to help you exercise for your wellness:
- Rebound For Wellness Basic Programme making exercise easy for women over 40
- Rebound for Wellness Intermediate Programme for women over 40
- Retuning Anxiety To Calm & Focused Wellness - The Natural Way
- Creating 5 Strong Habits To Boost Your Wellness After 40 - Naturally!
- Retuning Your Emotional Food Cravings and Stress Eating Habits - Naturally!
- Tapping - Retuning Stress to Success Frequencies - Naturally
If you don't see something to meet your needs, please email me and I can see what I can do to help you manage your menopause better.
You can also follow me on Facebook.